Audiologists at Hearing HealthCare Inc are available, by appointment, to provide professional care for you and your hearing aids as well as other hearing devices in your home.
If you call our office for help and cannot come to us, we will come to see you. We will bring all of the equipment and supplies necessary to ensure that your ears and hearing and hearing devices are all in good working condition. We will typically offer home visits after we have seen you in our office for a complete audiologic evaluation and fitting your hearing aids. However, we can complete testing, hearing aid fittings and hearing aid repairs in the homes of new patients. If possible, we do like to see new patients in the office at some time.
Some of the services we can provide at your home are:
- Repair of a broken or malfunctioning hearing aid
- Ear cleanings
- Fitting of a new earmolds and hearing aid
- Programming of hearing aids
- Education on the care and use of the hearing aids to patient, family and caretakers
- Connection of assistive devices to the phone or television